Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ryan Seacrest and Twilight

Today I was driving to work and listening to Ryan Seacrest's radio show, when he suddenly started reading an expert from Twilight. I can't help but wonder, why? I know that he is all things Hollywood with his American Idol, America's Top 40, Rockin'Eve with Ryan Seacrest, the E! News show, and countless of other business endeavors, but seriously! When did he become the expert on all things literary? I can't help but wonder if he is getting any kick backs from the movie people to be promoting this book. I want to know, do you think it's at all bizarre that Ryan Seacrest would start reading passages from a best selling book on a pop radio station? I'd appreciate any thoughts or feedback, because I'm baffled.



If you're interested, check out the trailer for the movie Twilight on our MySpace page, or visit our catalog to reserve a copy of the book.

No comments: