Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's so dangerous it's delicious!



I just finished the best audio book of 2008. I have always been a James Patterson fan, but I'll admit, I was a little worried about this new alien hunter series. I am so glad that my love for his writing trumped my fear because I fell in love with this recording.
The story itself was great with the typical fast moving plots and unexpected twists that you expect from Patterson. What made this experience so amazing, though, was the reading itself. Milo Ventimiglia, the hunky guy who plays Peter Petrelli on Heroes, does a stellar job depicting the countless characters. How he managed to make aliens sound so normal is beyond me.
If you've never listened to a book on CD before, start with this one. Still not convinced that audio books are the way to go? We carry this title in traditional book form as well. I have it on good authority that this series will soon be released in graphic novel form, so be sure to check back with us to be the first to get your hands on a copy.


No comments: