Monday, November 3, 2008

Get ready to be transported.

The Door Within Trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson

"The words were scribbled on the wall with thoughts of friends you didn't have" - Coheed and Cambria

Welcome to a series where not fitting in actually makes you a hero! This is the most refreshing trilogy that I have read in a long time. It's as if Harry Potter met Indiana Jones in medieval times. As I read this series, I found myself saying "wow" over and over again. The series also answers a lot of life long questions. Have you ever met someone for the first time and but feel as if you've known them your whole life? Batson and his very motivating characters have a reason for you.

If you're like me and like to listen to music when you curl up with a good book, this series goes great with the Muse's Black Holes and Revelations, in particular the song "Knights of Cydonia". Get your hands on both the CD and the book series by visiting our catalog.

No comments: