Monday, January 19, 2009

Step aside, Webster, there's new help in town

I think we all can agree that homework is not too much fun. In fact, I may even say that I hate it a little. I think the only thing I dislike more then homework is exercise. It is a necessary evil, but why does it have to be so boring?

Here's a website that is sure to take the dull out school stuff: www.wordia.com

So much cooler then your average resource tool, Wordia is a video dictionary. (You don't need to read that twice. It really says video dictionary. How cool is that?) I'm one of those people who needs to see it to believe it, and this site lets you see it, say it, live it. It takes the guess work out of those random definitions, and can make the grunt work a little more exciting. Not only is it entertaining, but it is accurate.

So next time you're stumped, don't get frustrated, get entertained. I do. Maybe homework isn't as bad as I thought...

No comments: