Sunday, March 1, 2009

Right for a Reason

"I hate to say I told you so. I do believe I told you so" - the Hives

Remember the other month when I told you to check out this hot new prog-rock band, Ruled by Reason? I'm pretty sure I said it just a matter of time before the world caught on and they would start making waves. Well, it's good to know my music instincts are right. I just got word that this amazing band is opening up for Mushroomhead March 7 at Peabody's. Ruled by Reason has rocked my socks since day one, and it's fantastic to see them playing with the greatest metal band to come from Cleveland.
That's what we do here, we discover and uncover the things that deserve to be exposed. So if you see, hear or read something that's worthy of some extra attention, let us know. We love being on the cutting edge. And we are thrilled to be see our friends tear it up with Mushroomhead.

No comments: