Saturday, April 4, 2009

30 days of blogging

I've been catching up on my favorite blogs when I saw the coolest thing from Maureen Johnson. She has committed to blogging every day in the month of April. How awesome is that? So, in a complete groupie movement, I decided I would be a follower and join the BEDA movement. So here it is:

THE RULES OF BLOG EVERY DAY APRIL (BEDA)
1. Blog every day in April.

THE BLOG EVERY DAY IN APRIL MANIFESTO:
I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it. I, Tina H., from Mentor Public Library, promise to blog every day in April.

Now, in true Tina fashion, I started a little late, so I will actually blog every day until May 3. So I guess I'm taking the BEDAPTED challenge (Blog Every Day in April Plus Three Extra Days).

For information on my bogarted mission, visit: http://maureenjohnson.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-every-day-april.html

No comments: