Thursday, April 16, 2009

Divine iPod Intervention

Day 12 of BEDA

Sometimes you just know there's a greater power out there, and today it was ruling my iPod. Have you ever had one of those days where every song you listened to was part of a personal soundtrack?

Here are the songs and the quotes that mysteriously made it's way to my ears when I had my iPod set to random. Just in case you're building a soundtrack for yourself right now, check out these tunes:

No Doubt's "Hey Baby" from Rock Steady -
"With a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom. And went to my high school."

The Killers "All These Thing's That I've Done" from Hot Fuss -
"I've got soul but I'm not a soldier"

Chiodos "Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money" from Bone Palace Ballet -
"Your wearing your skin like its too tight"

T.I and Justin Timberlake "Dead and Gone" -
"That part of me left yesterday, the heart of me is strong today. No regrets, I'm blessed to say"

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Love Rollercoaster" from the Beavis and Butt-head do America Soundtrack -
"One, two. One, two, three. I've got a ticket so ride with me"

Trapt "Head Strong" from Trapt -
"Conclusions manifest, your first impression's got to be your very best."

No comments: