Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm loving it!


Have you heard the latest song by Kanye West, "Love Lockdown"? It is amazing! For the life of me, I don't know exactly what it is about this song that I'm addicted to. Unlike most of the music I like, this song isn't too complicated, it isn't too wordy, and it's slightly repetitive. Despite myself, I keep hitting the repeat button over and over again on my CD player. When I first heard it on the radio, I couldn't get to iTunes fast enough. I'm a little surprised by my reaction. As an individual Kanye is so self-centered that he makes my blood boil. I hate to admit it but his music is sheer genius. I can't get enough. Normally when I have an ear worm (those songs that get stuck in your head) I get really annoyed. This tune has been floating around like my own personal soundtrack, and let me say, I'm digging it. I've even caught myself strolling through the library to the mental pulsing beat. Check it out on our MySpace page and get back to me. I need to know if I'm the only Kanye West fan locked down out there.

No comments: